About dsstThe nationally recognized DSST Program helps you receive college credits for learning acquired outside the traditional classroom through a suite of more than 30 exams in college subject areas such as Social Sciences, Math, Applied Technology, Business, Physical Sciences and Humanities.
A form of prior learning assessment, DSSTs offer students a cost-effective, time-saving way to use their knowledge acquired outside of the classroom (perhaps from reading, on-the-job training, or independent study) to accomplish their educational goals.
Over 1,900 colleges and universities recognize the DSST program and award college credit for passing scores. Colleges, universities and corporations throughout the United States and in some other countries administer tests year-round.
Exam FeeThe cost for each DSST exam is $85. The test administration fee is charged separately.
Test Availability:The tests are available at VITSPRO five days a week, Monday-Friday between 9:00 am - 03:00pm.
Test Registration:Registration and payment is completed at the testing centre within the testing platform on the day of the exam. The things you need to keep in mind before scheduling a DSST test are:
- Finding out your school's policy on credit by examinations
- Choosing which specific test, you would like to take
- Locating the test center by searching the DSST database
ID Policy:At the time of registration please make sure that the name you enter matches exactly with the name appearing on your identification, including the spellings and order of the name. On the day of the test all test takers must present a current and valid picture identification such as a driving licence, passport identification. Only test takers who present acceptable forms of identification will be permitted into the testing room; unauthorized visitors or those without acceptable ID will not be permitted in the testing room.
Scores and Score Reports:Test takers receive the results of their internet based tests immediately after completion of their tests. They may also login to the testing platform at any time to review and reprint their score report.
Test Preparation MaterialsTo prepare for the DSST test, please check see the following preparatory material mentioned on the official web-site: http://getcollegecredit.com/testprep. VITSPRO Testing Department can be contacted at the following email addresses: P: +44 191 2733322 | E: email@example.com
Need to Book an Exam?
For Exam scheduling candidates are advised to drop an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help ?
Need to locate test centre ?
- Health & Human Development
- Environmental Science
- Introduction to Geology
- Principles of Advanced English Composition
- Ethics in America
- Introduction to World Religions
- Principles of Public Speaking
- Fundamentals of College Algebra
- Math for Liberal Arts
- Principles of Statistics
- Business Ethics and Society
- Business Mathematics
- Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Business
- Computing and Information Technology
- Management Information Systems
- Money and Banking
- Organizational Behavior
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Supervision
- A History of the Vietnam War
- Art of the Western World
- Criminal Justice
- The Civil War and Reconstruction
- Foundations of Education
- Fundamentals of Counseling
- General Anthropology
- History of the Soviet Union
- Substance Abuse
- Introduction to Law Enforcement
- Introduction to Geography
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- Ethics in Technology
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Technical Writing
Mon – Fri : 0900 – 1700